WINNERS, PLEASE : IN ORDER TO BE FEATURED ON OUR HALL OF FAME, YOU COULD FILL A LITTLE FORM...

***

January,10th,2012 update *WE'RE STILL ALIVE, ONLY BUSY*

Hello Everyone !
Just a quick note here to let you know we're still alive and kicking !
The voting couldn't happen last year because webmistress' real life **** a baby growing can make a young mother busy****.
Our goal here is to organize the voting for Vid of the Year 2010 and 2011 during the next monthes. If you still haven't nominated your favorites : let's do it right now !
Soon, we'll figure out a deadline for nominations and voting.
Let's follow us !
;)
PS : The website could be a little strange looking for a while while we're reorganizing everything in it. Don't worry : it's a lot of work but it will be done and you're gonna love it !
Thanks for your patience !
And if you want to help in anything, you're welcome !
Contact Poucette in the VOTY group on Buffytube !
*hugs* Everyone

oldblackmagic


Female - United States - Illinois

E-mail : oldblackmagic@yahoo.com

Channels :
About me :

I'm an Elementary Music Teacher.
Music has been a huge part of my life my entire life. And I try to make that show when I edit a video. Every video I edit I strive to make the video and the music become one with each other. I don't just focus on the lyrics, but I also focus on the beat, melody, rhythm, form, and pacing of the music.
I am a huge fan of Spike and Spuffy so most of my videos focus on those two subjects.
I started vidding because while watching tons of videos on YouTube I started having ideas of my own and decided to give it a try. I discovered that I loved doing it! Through watching many videos I figured out my own style and what does and doesn't work in terms of vidding.
When I first started making videos, my biggest inspirations were the videos "Return To Innocence" by Nadya and many of the works by SDWolfpup including her Spuffy video "Take A Chance On Me" and her Spike video "The United States of Spike."
My earlier videos were created using Pinnacle Studio Ultimate.
For the last two years I've been using Final Cut Express.

--- July 2010 ---



***




***






***





***


***




***


1 comment:

  1. Great to learn about you instead of just a name - I really enjoy your works and kudos for the Mack the Knife Spike vid - I love the German original and I have the sound score.

    tried to leave a review but did not see place to post my comments.

    cil_domney

    ReplyDelete