WINNERS, PLEASE : IN ORDER TO BE FEATURED ON OUR HALL OF FAME, YOU COULD FILL A LITTLE FORM...

***

January,10th,2012 update *WE'RE STILL ALIVE, ONLY BUSY*

Hello Everyone !
Just a quick note here to let you know we're still alive and kicking !
The voting couldn't happen last year because webmistress' real life **** a baby growing can make a young mother busy****.
Our goal here is to organize the voting for Vid of the Year 2010 and 2011 during the next monthes. If you still haven't nominated your favorites : let's do it right now !
Soon, we'll figure out a deadline for nominations and voting.
Let's follow us !
;)
PS : The website could be a little strange looking for a while while we're reorganizing everything in it. Don't worry : it's a lot of work but it will be done and you're gonna love it !
Thanks for your patience !
And if you want to help in anything, you're welcome !
Contact Poucette in the VOTY group on Buffytube !
*hugs* Everyone

Mytubepr0ductions


United Kingdom


e-mail : hayley_0418@live.co.uk


Youtube Channel


About me :


Hi guys!!


My name is Hayley (also known as Mytubepr0ductions). Not much to say about me other than I'm 20 years old, I'm from England and go to uni in Scotland. Oh, and I'm also obsessed with vidding!!

I started vidding about 4 or 5 years ago with my trusted wmm and a few buffy clips I had managed to find on the internet. But the dreaded copyright struck and my account was suspended. After that I kinda lost my inspiration until about a year ago when I thought I'd give it another go. And I'm so glad I did :)

There's something about making a video that just....I don't know, makes me so happy. Even more so when you get amazing feedback for people. Also, I love the fact that everyone vids in their own way, adding a little bit of themselves into it.

When vidding I use Sony vegas pro 9, mainly cause it lets me do HD clips. Plus I'm not really an effects vidder. Although I do have a little obsession with vidding to movie trailer type songs!

If you've ever watched my videos you'll probably know I'm a huge Buffy fan. But I also am a big Legend of the seeker, Angel, Stargate, Charmed, Merlin, VD, TB and gossip girl fan. When it comes to films my favourite is one I used to watch over and over again when I was a child called The Goonies =D

xx
Hayley


--- September 2010 ---




***







***

No comments:

Post a Comment