WINNERS, PLEASE : IN ORDER TO BE FEATURED ON OUR HALL OF FAME, YOU COULD FILL A LITTLE FORM...

***

January,10th,2012 update *WE'RE STILL ALIVE, ONLY BUSY*

Hello Everyone !
Just a quick note here to let you know we're still alive and kicking !
The voting couldn't happen last year because webmistress' real life **** a baby growing can make a young mother busy****.
Our goal here is to organize the voting for Vid of the Year 2010 and 2011 during the next monthes. If you still haven't nominated your favorites : let's do it right now !
Soon, we'll figure out a deadline for nominations and voting.
Let's follow us !
;)
PS : The website could be a little strange looking for a while while we're reorganizing everything in it. Don't worry : it's a lot of work but it will be done and you're gonna love it !
Thanks for your patience !
And if you want to help in anything, you're welcome !
Contact Poucette in the VOTY group on Buffytube !
*hugs* Everyone

TEYTOS88


Female - Argentina

E-mail : estefi_salg@hotmail.com


Channels :
Youtube
Twitter
LiveJournal
Vidders
Buffytube

Collab Channels :
FANGTASIAstudios
StarryEyedStudios




About me :

My name is Estefania (Teytos88 and now Teytos88Production xD! but you can call me Estefi =) or Stephi if you like).

Well...What can I tell you about me.. mmm... I'm 22 years old and I'm from Argentina. I speak Spanish and English, sometimes i make silly mistakes while I´m writing so that always gets on my nerves hahahahahahahahaha

I love vidding SO much!!! I started vidding years ago when I was at school. I use SV 8 to make my videos, I tried SV9 but my computer freezes every time I try to use it... i re-installed but.....NO LUCK!!!
On march I had my last test so now I am Graphic Designer xD!!! and I work as designer now =D I´m so happy about that cause I love designing, specially magazines and packaging. but my real passion it´s drawing!! I am an illustrator too and what I love is drawing portraits =)

My fav TV Shows: BTVS,Angel, Vampire Diaries, The Big Bang Theory, Bones, Two and a half men,Ghost Whispers, Monk, True Blood, Supernatural (I love it so far xD!!!), I Love Lucy (A MASTERPIECE) and more xD!!! (now I´m going to start watching Skins. And I will start watching Grey´s Anatomy again cause I missed lots of episodes so now I´m a little bit confuse hahahaha)

I love any movie related to vampires hahaha like Van Helsing,Interview with the Vampire... I adore period films like Pride and Prejudice, Marie Antoinette, Sweeney Todd, Sleepy Hollow, The Duchess,Napoleon (it´s a mini-series, really good BTW), The Lord of the rings,Sherlock Holmes,The Gladiator, Robin Hood... I also like Harry Potter,Pirates of the Caribbean and Tim Burton´s movies (I love Alice in Wonderland).I´m so in love with so many movies... It might be because I love MOVIES!!! my mother finds watching movies boring but not me hahahaha
My fav tv Couples are Spike/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Angel/Cordelia, Sheldon/Penny, Booth/Brennan and Anna/Jeremy.
I like all kinds of music, except for CUMBIA (a type of "music" here in Argentina).
I´m obsessed with internet!!!!! (I´m just exaggerating xD but I do like spending time online, chatting and vidding of course) and I love love and love COFFEE!!! I drink a lot at home, at work, and when i go out i don´t know why most of the time I end up at Starbucks hahahahaha

And I want to add that what I really hate is when YT gives Strikes ¬¬, I mean we just make videos for fun and It obvious that we don´t own the rights to the movie or music.

Well... this is me =)


--- August 2010 ---


***



***





***






***





***





***





***




***





***





***



No comments:

Post a Comment